Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekend Roundup

I can't believe it - but this is the only picture I took all weekend! 

Soccer Sunday in Portland


Sam's four top teeth have all popped and it's really making him unhappy, so our weekend was fairly low-key.

We kicked off our Friday making homemade apple sauce in the crockpot and then apple crisp for Mom and Dad. Then Sam and I were off to get Dad's suit for K&A's wedding! We stopped by Grampy and Grammie's house before heading back home. 

I LOVE my Fridays with Sam. As I am working part time and from home, I've given myself one day of the week to spend with him. He is in "school" Monday-Thursday, and then we head out on Fridays to run errands, visit Grampy and Grammie, and hang out. 

Saturday was spent snuggling with Sammy. It's just the worst when he isn't himself. We used our apple sauce to make apple pancakes - Sam loved them! I was able to successfully freeze them so he will be snacking on those for a few weeks.

Sunday we had a big list of errands to accomplish- and we were successful in all. We visited Grampy and Grammie - where Sam just magically became better upon entering the house - the power of grandparents! We went grocery shopping and headed to Portland to see lil A play soccer. She is a natural, just like her momma. It was nice to see some of the fam - especially my cousin D - the newly appointed homecoming queen of her high school!

This week we will be spent packing up and getting organized before packing up the van and heading to Philly on Wednesday night. WE CAN'T WAIT for the wedding weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. How'd the apple crisp turn out?! And I need your recipe for apple sauce pancakes, they sound splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the wedding preparatory actions happening up and down the east coast :) AND mad love for cute little hoodies and yummy sounding applesauce!

    ReplyDelete