Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The A's Get Hitched!

Oh what an amazing wedding. AMAZING. I honestly believe that everyone was just BEAMING the entire weekend. I don't want to get too chatty so I am going to let the photos speak for themselves, but a few highlights:


  • The Bride and Groom. Seriously, they are the best. We are so blessed to have these two in our lives and the life of our baby boy. Their friendships mean the WORLD to my hubby and I.
  • The Bridal Party. Wow. Those are some seriously solid people. I would never have expected the "boys" to be SO good to Sammy, but they were so great with him. And the ladies, don't even get me started! Awesome girls. It was a blast to spend time with all of them. 
  • The Wedding Party app. If you are getting married, make sure you create this app for your wedding party and guests! https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wedding-party-getting-married/id494214305?mt=8 It was such a fun way to document the wedding and to see other guest's pics.
  • And on a more serious note, as the bride and groom were about to exchange their vows (written themselves), a pack of geese left the pond next to the ceremony and soared overhead. It was SUCH a beautiful moment and an amazing omen for this incredible couple. A lifetime of happiness - remember, those geese mate for life!




All the A's!


Sam decided this weekend was as good a time as any to start "walking"

Sweetest ring bearer. Ever.

 LOVE this photo of my guys rehearsing. 

Rehearsal got a little crazy.

How FUNNY is this baby photo of the Bride? Makes me laugh every time I look at it.

Cousin S was so sweet to Sam. In return, he was INCREDIBLY patient with her. Those lil animals she is swinging in front of him? She wouldn't let him touch them. Props to Sam for not tackling her out of frustration!

Sunrise on the morning of the wedding. We were all SO amped to see this. After torrential downpours Thurs-Fri with some light rain on Saturday, I think we were all a tad worried about the weather on wedding day. It turned out to be an absolutely perfect sunny fall day!

I made this.

Listening to a reading.

Dad walking his daughter down the aisle.

Sammy flirting with all the 'maids.

Showing Grandad his new shows. Love that little pointed toe!

Bridal party. 

Sam had NO IDEA what was going on but was in good spirits all weekend!

Bride and Groom!

The end of Sam's night.

Fearsome Foursome.

The last song of the night.

Sammy prepping the cooler of spirits with Da-Da and Uncle K on the wedding day.

My groom and I. Xo!




1 comment:

  1. sounds like a perfect weekend! As my grandma says, it never rains on a bride! :) I am loving all the pics! Go Sammy go with his walking!

    ReplyDelete