Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Road Tripping to Philly Love

This is it! We are off to Philly tonight to celebrate all things K&A. G and I decided to try the overnight drive with Sammy - hopefully, this was a good decision. We plan for Sam to have his dinner, have a bath, get his PJs and sleep sack on, and throw him in the van for bedtime books and hopefully a full night of sleep as Da-Da takes us down to Philly. 

I read to try some new toys and treats for kiddos on long drives. I'll be making sneaky veggie muffins - just banana muffins with veggies thrown in - this morning for a new treat, and G and I got Sam "Scout", a talking-stuffed animal dog from Leap Frog. You can program the lil bugger to say your child's name and all sorts of fancy things. Hopefully these *new* things will do the trick.

I saw this image below and thought of my brother and soon-to-be-sister. October is such a magical month! K&A will be getting married at the Manor House at Prophecy Creek Park - isn't it gorgeous?! I imagine their photos will be absolutely beautiful. 





We are off! Wish us luck! And get ready for lots of photos of a beautiful bride, a handsome groom, a suave best man, and the cutest ring bearer your eyes ever did see. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Have a blast:) Can't wait to see pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures shall include the beautiful bearer of the ring bearer, this lovely blog post writer, as she walks her cute ring bearer son down the aisle :) I adore that October quote, it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete