Friday, October 18, 2013

By the Numbers - Wedding Gift

For the nuptials of K&A, I scoured the internet and local boutiques for a perfect gift. It came to me one morning while watching Kathie Lee and Hoda. Seriously.

Side note - how badly do you want to be either Kathie Lee or Hoda? Or at least have their job? Sipping wine in the morning and talking about current events and just being silly - I think I could EASILY do that with my bestie La Vie J'aime. 

HarveyGrey's prints were featured on the Today show and I just fell in love with her designs. My husband is a numbers guy, so I knew that I wanted to gift the custom latitude & longitude print for the wedding. 



How cute?!

Not only was I able to customize the coordinates to the location of K&A's nuptials, but I was also able to customize the background, coordinate, and heart colors. I choose the colors of the wedding - gray, yellow, and plum. 

The print arrived in four days after I asked for an expedited order. HarveyGrey was super easy to work with and was in contact throughout the draft and shipping process. This would be super cute for a housewarming gift, too. 

More from HarveyGrey...



1 comment:

  1. Let's do it...KLG & Hoda= JG & CAbe..the life!!
    I love this gift idea- so clever and special.

    ReplyDelete