Thursday, January 2, 2014

Sam's Baptism

My cousin C was our photographer during Sam's baptism in November. I have been anxiously awaiting the photos and thought she was holding them hostage - turns out, she was! C and my aunt put together a collage of photos for my parents for Christmas. I was not allowed to spoil the gift by seeing the photos first!

While my dad was putting away some of his Christmas decorations, he found my baptismal candle. It turns out that I was baptized on Sunday, November 18, 1984. Sam was baptized on Sunday, November 17, 2013. How crazy and special is that?! Nearly the same date, and the same weekend, just 29 years later. Pretty special. 

Here are some of my favorite shots!


Dad and godfather K getting Sam dressed after mass while little M looks on.


My family.


With his godparents.


With his Gramps.


I LOVE this picture. Look at that smirk!



  










With the Monsignor - also the monsignor who married G and I.



Thank you C for capturing such a special day! We love the photos - they are beautiful.

1 comment: