Thursday, December 19, 2013

Sam's First Holiday Concert

This past Tuesday Sam and his pals at school celebrated with a holiday concert. Yes, my 11 month old and his infant buddies participated in a holiday show - it was too cute!

This momma of course teared up. How can you not when you see this little face?


I thank God every day for this boy. What an incredible gift.


Sam held down the auxiliary percussion (a set of bells). I am certain he would have made Uncle Keith incredibly proud. 

The performers. I see a star!


Starting to get bored.... I did take video for da-da. Sam got a lil antsy and proceeded to kick the seat in front of him, yell, stick out his tongue. So funny to watch!


Just making sure my mom is still there.


Sam and I made our way back home on Tuesday evening in the snow. Look at our snow bank! We've got 22 inches of snow in the last week - yes, 22! This photo was taken from the car on Wednesday. Enough is enough.

1 comment: