Tuesday, December 17, 2013

It's the Holiday Season...

I can't believe Christmas is here! We've had a lot on our plates so my poor notebook has been missing my entries. Here's what we've been up to...

Last Friday, Sam and I headed down to New Hampshire to visit the P's. Sam was gifted little J's TRAIN SET. J is growing up and decided to pass it down. It's beautiful, in great condition, and currently in about 500 pieces. G and I need to figure out where to set it up...

After our trip to NH, we headed down the street to get our tree!

We purchased our tree from the local little league. 100% of the profits go to the league and this is their largest fundraiser of the year. We were thrilled to support our new community - and also learned that t-ball is played at the field next to our neighborhood.


Love this shot of my family.




Hysterical watching my husband attempt to set up his first Christmas tree.




On Saturday, we brought Sam downstairs to see the tree. He exclaimed, "ooooooo" - it was too funny. My parents came over to help us decorate our tree and eat some holiday fare. Sam was sporting his "Dear Santa, I can explain.." t-shirt. I attempted to get a good shot of him but this lil bugger does not EVER want to sit still. I love this tee with the lil pup on it - makes me think of puppy Oakley and the T-R-O-U-B-L-E the Oakster and Sam will get into.


Our tree! We love it. Minimal decorations on the bottom because we don't have many and because my lil pal has grabby hands.


G's aunt and uncle gifted us this delicious hot chocolate mix and giant marshmallows for a holiday gift earlier this month. We kicked it up a notch with some added spirits and prepped for the storm.


On Sunday we woke up to a foot of snow (with more in the forecast for today AND later this week) and a lil boy who is having some tummy troubles. While G was shoveling the driveway (God love him. We need to ask Santa for a snow-blower) Sam and I took a lil snuggle on the couch. Right before he fell asleep, he air-kissed me. I nearly melted.


1 comment:

  1. Air kisses!?!?!? How melt worthy. He's just the sweetest. Love the puppy shirt :)

    ReplyDelete