Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Welcome to Tallulah's Notebook

Welcome!

Or, maybe I should welcome myself to the blogger community. I've been reading fashion blogs, family blogs, foodie blogs, wedding blogs, and design blogs for years now and have enjoyed being a silent visitor to this blogging world.

Now, I want to step in.

I'm creating "Tallulah's Notebook" as a space to share the life of my lil' family with friends and family around the country - hi Philly, Boston and Gaitherburg, MD! It will be a notebook of snippets of life in our new home and our new state. 

Some disclaimers:
I am not a writer or editor and I have blocked out most grammar lessons from elementary school. I overuse commas and exclamation points. Apologies in advance. Unfortunately, I am not skilled in the art of web design or really, anything technology related. 

Again, apologies in advance. 

But the good news, I have a really, really cute kid, so that should keep you around. 



No comments:

Post a Comment