Friday, September 27, 2013

A Boston Photoshoot


Last May, I was Mother's Day brunching with my family in our old neighborhood in Boston. As we were wrapping up our yummy Eggs Benedict dishes and accompanying Bloody Mary's, a young woman approached me and said, "I'd love to photograph your son. He is adorable. Here is my card."

At first, I was all - Excuse me no. A stranger in a restaurant wants to photograph my baby??

Then after a few moments to process and taking a look at her card, I was all, YES PLEASE!

We met J.L. Photography in the Boston Common on a beautiful day in July. We moved the following month, so this shoot was really an homage Sammy's birth city of Boston. 






She did an incredible job with the photos, and "handling" Sam. It's not easy photographing a 6 month old. Check out Joani's web site - she does engagement shoots, weddings, portraits and is a talented young photographer. And she is sweet and delightful!





1 comment: