Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Snip It!

As he neared 18 months, G and I thought it was time for Sam's first haircut. Boohoo. It was a first that I was not looking forward to as it meant one certain truth - my baby is growing up.


As you can see, a hair cut was necessary. Lil' ragamuffin.


Firm grip on Doggy.


Well who is THAT good looking man??


Snip Its does a photo for the first haircut, along with a certificate, and a plastic bag of locks for keepsake.
I am horrible with hair so do not dare cut Sam's locks myself, except for a minor trim. 
We had such a great experience there!


Before and After shot... my handsome little guy.

2 comments:

  1. Two days in a row of Sammy! I'm positively giddy! And that haircut?! Seriously! Handsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank goodness the swirl is still there!

    ReplyDelete