Sunday, March 2, 2014

Poor Tallulah.

My poor little bloggy. Two parents re-entering the home after a knee replacement and starting a new job can keep a gal busy. I have missed blogging so I'm catching you up with the reader's digest version of the last few weeks.

1. Mom and Dad are back home, Dad got the all-clear to drive (it is usually about a month or so after knee surgery), and his knee is looking pretty good. Phew.

2. I started a new job! And I really love, love, love the community. I am getting used to the day-to-day with a to-list that is already a mile long. I am thankful I have the experience from BU and NU or else I would be completely lost. 

3. Sam is as lovable and funny and amazing as always.

4. He is also OBSESSED with Gerber cereal bars and eats about three in a sitting. It is getting out of hand.

5. Seriously, out of hand. The other day for breakfast he ate 3 pancakes, 2 cereal bars, grapes, a breakfast pouch, some Chex, and then a fig newton.

6. We celebrated cousin Josie's baby shower this weekend - all that baby girl stuff got me wishing and dreaming! We are excited to welcome baby girl J at the end of this month.

7. I am SO happy February is done. I am ready for spring. For warmer temps. For no more SNOW.

8. With the warmer weather I am anxious to do some spring-cleaning and get a few more pieces to accent our home. I was just saying to G that I feel "settled" now, so let's go to Homegoods!


9. I love this print and have carried it with me over the past month. Hope and faith for the future.

There you are. Consider yourself caught up!



3 comments:

  1. Do you think Sam's eating habits can rub off on Joey?!;) Ps I love that print!! One of my favorite bible quotes!! Also love that you are back in the blogging world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a big eater on your hands! Our son is like that too and it's so much fun to feed him because he eats so much he seems more willing to try new things :) I hope the transition to your new job is going well.

    ReplyDelete